[Read [ePub] Stark After Dark A Stark Ever After Anthology Written By J. Kenner on Ipad Full Pages

1 view

fishgr oupss

Apr 13, 2022, 3:02:25 PM4/13/22
to fishg...@googlegroups.com

Download or Read EPUB Stark After Dark: A Stark Ever After Anthology by J. Kenner on Kindle Full Format.

  Read Online Stark After Dark: A Stark Ever After Anthology EPUB by J. Kenner is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook Stark After Dark: A Stark Ever After Anthology for free in any format with visit the link button below.

    Read Book Here ==>  Read Stark After Dark: A Stark Ever After Anthology Full Format.

Stark After Dark: A Stark Ever After Anthology EPUB

    Download Book Here ==> Download Stark After Dark: A Stark Ever After Anthology Full Version.

Book Synopsis : What happens after she says ?yes?? Together in print for the first time, these four novellas?Take Me, Have Me, Play My Game, and Seduce Me?continue the story of billionaire Damien Stark and his fianc?e, Nikki Fairchild, from J. Kenner?s Stark Trilogy: Release Me, Claim Me, and Complete Me. Following the happy couple from their steamy engagement into wedded bliss, this addictive collection is perfect for fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You.? I?ve long dreamed of my fairy-tale wedding, but it wasn?t until I met Damien Stark?who captured me with his kisses and undid me with his touch?that I began to believe it was my destiny. Though we both carry secrets and scars, our shared passion heals us, binding us together. We have surrendered to each other completely, and our mutual ecstasy is the brightest light in my life. ? But darkness still snakes through the cracks in our armor. Ghosts from our past have moved in, bringing fresh pain that cuts deep and threatens to destroy .