[Read[EPub] The Beast's Heart by Leife Shallcross on Audiobook Full Volumes

1 view

fishgr oupss

Apr 13, 2022, 4:04:11 PM4/13/22
to fishg...@googlegroups.com

Read or Download EPUB The Beast's Heart by Leife Shallcross on Audiobook Full Chapters.

  Read Online The Beast's Heart EPUB by Leife Shallcross is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook The Beast's Heart for free in any format with visit the link button below.

    Read Book Here ==>  Read The Beast's Heart Full Chapters.

The Beast's Heart EPUB

    Download Book Here ==> Download The Beast's Heart Full Version.

Book Synopsis : A sumptuously magical, brand new take on a tale as old as time?read the Beast's side of the story at long last.I am neither monster nor man?yet I am both.I am the Beast.The day I was cursed to this wretched existence was the day I was saved?although it did not feel so at the time.My redemption sprung from contemptible roots; I am not proud of what I did the day her father happened upon my crumbling, isolated chateau. But if loneliness breeds desperation then I was desperate indeed, and I did what I felt I must. My shameful behaviour was unjustly rewarded.My Isabeau. She opened my eyes, my mind and my heart; she taught me how to be human again.And now I might lose her forever.Lose yourself in this gorgeously rich and magical retelling of The Beauty and the Beast that finally lays bare the beast's heart..