ShashChess NNUE 1.0

Andrea Manzo

Jul 25, 2020, 11:48:09 AM7/25/20
to FishCooking

Andrea Manzo

Jul 31, 2020, 12:57:59 PM7/31/20
to FishCooking

manza...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2020, 4:48:46 PM8/19/20
to FishCooking

manza...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2020, 12:03:31 PM8/25/20
to FishCooking

manza...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2020, 6:13:27 PM8/28/20
to FishCooking
https://github.com/amchess/ShashChess/releases/tag/13.2

Removed USE NNUE combo: only pure NNUE or classical for ShashChess
A lot more hard positions solved and at least the same playing strength as Stockfish hybrid approach.
This will also speed up the engine.

Stockfish patch
Author: VoyagerOne
Date: Wed Aug 26 07:19:35 2020 +0200
Timestamp: 1598419175
Simplify MCP in QS
Simplify moveCount pruning in QS by removing depth dependency.

manza...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2020, 11:56:32 AM8/30/20
to FishCooking
Tests on the 13.2 version:
[/url]
In particular,
[list=]match at long time control (25/10) against the later
[/list]

[list=]319 hard positions test suite
[/list]

Like this we joined the main milestone of our project:
to demonstrate, with Shashin theory and at no fast time controls,we're able to obtain an  engine
[list]stronger than Stockfish in a match[/list]
[list]stronger than Houdini tactical (till now the best)[/list]
without the need of other buttons to enable/disable null move, lmr, etc.
I hope Stockfish community take into account this work to satisfy not only blitz/bullet players.
Andrea