I'm going to Donbass right now..

Denis Vnoukov

Mar 5, 2021, 5:49:20 PMMar 5
to FishCooking

Denis Vnoukov

Mar 5, 2021, 6:27:48 PMMar 5
to FishCooking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5oHkgJ_ZiQ&t=185s
On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 1:49:20 AM UTC+3 Denis Vnoukov wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77q2kYaNDzA

Denis Vnoukov

Mar 7, 2021, 4:21:28 PMMar 7
to FishCooking

Pico Crombette fans

May 18, 2021, 4:12:17 AMMay 18
to FishCooking
even here that we only talk about chess, I have to read about people breaking with politics

Il giorno venerdì 5 marzo 2021 alle 23:49:20 UTC+1 Denis Vnoukov ha scritto:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77q2kYaNDzA

Denis Vnoukov

May 23, 2021, 4:37:46 PMMay 23
to FishCooking

Come on u know - ur statement doesn't boring me..
So, it is for u:

Denis Vnoukov

May 23, 2021, 5:06:26 PMMay 23
to FishCooking
And for very stupid people, there is another video warning:

https:/youtube.com./watch?v=N43AjFRnoiQ

Pico Crombette fans

May 24, 2021, 3:50:51 PMMay 24
to FishCooking
surely your intent to make known the situation in Donbass is good, but this is a CHESS FORUM - and not everything related to chess - but ONLY the Stockfish engine, so I invite you to post elsewhere, thanks

Pico Crombette fans

May 26, 2021, 12:16:08 PMMay 26
to FishCooking
Путін Хуйло

Yurik

May 28, 2021, 2:46:06 PMMay 28
to FishCooking
Don't hesitate to return home as Cargo-200

Pico Crombette fans

May 30, 2021, 5:45:48 PMMay 30
to FishCooking
isn't there a moderator who can delete this conversation?

alexander...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2021, 6:49:29 AMJun 4
to FishCooking

I don't want to spam, so I write here. I have here is what the arena shell writes. If anyone can tell you how to solve this problem, I will be grateful.
ERROR: The engine will be terminated now.
ERROR: The default net can be downloaded from: https://tests.stocklishchiss.org/api/nn/nn-7e66505906a6.nnue
ERROR: The UCI option EvalFile might need to specify the full path, including the directory name, to the network file.
ERROR: The option is setto true, but the network file nn-8a08400ed089. nnue was not loaded successfully.
ERROR: Ifthe USE option "Use NNUE" is setto true, network evaluation parameters compatible with the engine must be available.
понедельник, 31 мая 2021 г. в 02:45:48 UTC+5, Pico Crombette fans:

alexander...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2021, 12:13:05 PMJun 15
to FishCooking
that no one will help me ?