The Craziest Chess Thing I Have Ever Seen! ? :(

Anthony.R.Brown A.R.B

Apr 3, 2021, 6:21:21 AMApr 3
to FishCooking
I was just looking at the YouTube video below,and I noticed (Shock Horror Surprise!) at 2.49 in the Video The Match of The Century table used has the Black Square in the Right hand Corner! ??? Now I am sure it should be a White Square in the Right hand Corner! :)

Any thoughts on this before I go Crazy! and they will have to make The Match of The Century Result Void!!!

Me and Bobby Fischer ● Full Movie ● 2010 (UNPUBLISHED)

A.R.B :)

roe...@imoma.eu

Apr 15, 2021, 1:04:16 PMApr 15
to FishCooking
i know this documentary .. and i've seen that "twisted board" also .. ofcourse the board is OK in reality, so there's only one conclusion : the film is mirrored .. you can see that often, with other images and film scenes .. it can be an artistic joke of the director : chess players will mention this, and laugh (not you!?) but non-chess players will not mention it .. so, it's OK !  Do you really think the table was like that ?

Tony Guilfoyle

Jun 25, 2021, 6:46:23 AMJun 25
to FishCooking
Exactly 10 seconds later, at 2:59, the FIDE logo is shown. Across the base of the knight, you can just make out FIDE -- in mirror writing.