stockfish doesn't work

alexander...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2021, 1:33:28 AMJun 16
to FishCooking
f anyone can tell you how to solve this problem, I will be grateful. I have here is what the arena shell writes when trying to play with stockfish
ERROR: The engine will be terminated now.
ERROR: The default net can be downloaded from: https://tests.stocklishchiss.org/api/nn/nn-7e66505906a6.nnue
ERROR: The USE option Eval File might need to specify the full path, including the directory name, to the network file.
ERROR: The option is set to true, but the network file nn-8a08400ed089. name was not loaded successfully.
ERROR: If the USE option "Use NAME" is set to true, network evaluation parameters compatible with the engine must be available.

Ivan Ivec

Jun 17, 2021, 2:59:33 AMJun 17
to FishCooking
Your engine doesn't see a chosen network.

Where from do you download an engine?
Which GUI do you use?

alexander...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2021, 12:41:44 PMJun 17
to FishCooking
  • I downloaded the engine from the official website, the latest version, the graphical interface I use is arena.
  • 1

четверг, 17 июня 2021 г. в 11:59:33 UTC+5, ivan...@gmail.com:

Ivan Ivec

Jun 17, 2021, 4:43:33 PMJun 17
to FishCooking
In Arena I also need to manually change EvalFile under Engines/Engine1/Configure.

alexander...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2021, 1:12:12 AMJun 18
to FishCooking
если не трудно можете объяснить более точно

пятница, 18 июня 2021 г. в 01:43:33 UTC+5, ivan...@gmail.com:

Ivan Ivec

Jun 18, 2021, 12:32:43 PMJun 18
to FishCooking
Just clear the box marked with the red color on the attached picture, click OK, and restart the Arena.
Enjoy!

Arena_problem.png

alexander...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2021, 1:25:35 PMJun 20