=?136?Q?Car_Rental_International_Net!_=B7q=C1=DC=A5[=A4J=B0=EA=BB=DA=AF=B2=A8=AE=BA=F4?=

4CMart

May 31, 2012, 10:36:17 AM5/31/12
to fish-tank-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Owner of the Car or Rental Company,

SJ: Car Rental International Net!     Free 6-month sales lead!

We provide the link of hundreds of international airports and cities with Rental Car.

We invite Car Rental Company to join us and share our customers.

Before Dec. 31th, 2012, we offer free trial and list the picuters that you upload.

Just visit
http://crent.4cmart.com/ . You can see a new Car Rental Net and the details.

You must trust our capability of bringing rental visitors and getting the order for you.

Sincerely,

4CMart E-commerce Taiwan, Inc.  http://4cmart.com/

Howard Tsai, CEO

net logo.gif