Fish Diseases | How to Treat Sick Fish

Carlrs

Oct 3, 2016, 4:38:26 PM10/3/16
to Fish Dying

A brand new article from "Aquarium/Pond Answers"

http://www.aquarium-pond-answers.com/2016/09/how-to-treat-sick-fish.html

Here is an excerpt from the article:
"The purpose of this article is not to provide any specific treatment regimen for the readers fish, rather to provide an outline that will provide a better chance for success over the typical "my fish are sick and what medications & how much should I dump into my aquarium" question.
Obviously the starting place is aquarium disease prevention, but many readers will be too late to this aspect of fish husbandry, which is the point of this particular article."

Carl