Passover Fun for All Ages!

Rev. Amy Freedman

Apr 11, 2017, 5:01:10 PM4/11/17
to First Parish Religious Education
Passover Seder
Saturday, April 22, 5:00 p.m., Parish Hall
Whether or not you have a Jewish background, you and your children are invited to participate in the First Parish in Concord Passover Seder. This Cooperative Seder is a fun and meaningful ritual for all ages to eat, tell the Passover story and reflect on our lives together! Rev. Amy Freedman, our Minister of Religious Education leads the Seder. Get your tickets NOW by emailing Del Friedman at gstodel...@gmail.com Suggested donation for dinner is $20 for adults and is free for those over 80 or under 6, and $5 between 6 and 12. The food is delicious, too!

*For more information call Dana Snyder-Grant at 978-760-1129.
This conversation is locked