Annual Pledge & Stewardship Survey

Rev. Amy Freedman

Mar 9, 2017, 10:07:47 AM3/9/17
to First Parish Religious Education
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Celebration Sunday! The service was a joyful celebration of our religious community.

If you have not done so already, please consider making a financial pledge to our congregation. Your Annual Pledge sustains the RE program and First Parish in Concord as a whole.  No matter what your level of participation, your pledge makes a big difference.  You are welcome to make your pledge online by clicking HERE or by mail.

Also, we'd love for as many families as possible to participate in the Stewardship Survey to share what matters most to you about First Parish in Concord:
www.surveymonkey.com/r/FirstParishStewardship There are 25 questions and this should take you no more than 15 minutes to complete.

As always, if you have any questions about membership, pledging or our programs for children and youth, please be in touch with me: afre...@firstparish.org

Blessings,
Amy
Rev. Amy Freedman, Minister of Religious Education
This conversation is locked