Women's Wellness Event

1 view

Rev. Amy Freedman

Jun 8, 2017, 9:06:57 PM6/8/17
to First Parish Religious Education

Women’s Wellness Event
Friday, June 9, 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.

First Parish Church-  20 Lexington Rd. Concord, MA

Join us, as we enjoy mindfulness, healthy smoothies, and yoga.  We will hear more about how to center ourselves for balance, so we can take on the world:  jobs, families, activism, dreams, etc.  Our amazing speakers, Amy Smalarz (author of Living Intentionally: How to Bring Balance to You and Your Family), and Paula Grieco (author of Take 5 for Your Dreams (for teens) and Reclaim Your Dreams Workbook) will help us gain a sense of focus and energy.

This is free event—donations gladly accepted.  Dress comfortably!

Check out their info below.

www.amysmalarz.com

Podcasthttp://amysmalarz.com/podcast/

www.paulagrieco.com