Community Dinner and Party

FirstParishinConcord

Mar 8, 2018, 1:57:47 PM3/8/18
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Community Dinner and Party
Friday, March 9, 6:00 to 9:00 p.m., Parish Hall
Roots.What are yours? Come celebrate our diverse histories! We will jumpstart the First Parish Visioning Retreat with a party for everyone, sponsored by the Immigration Justice Task Force. The dinner is potluck, so please bring food to share--a dish or appetizer from family history, or a favorite cuisine you've made your own. (Finger food preferred.) Wear your dancing shoes! To RSVP for both the Friday night party and the Saturday March 10 day-time retreat, go to https://tinyurl.com/y7wujo7x. Contact Laurie VanLoon at lvan...@comcast.net.