AWE Monthly Meeting

FirstParishinConcord

Mar 6, 2018, 1:35:40 PM3/6/18
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

AWE Monthly Meeting
Saturday, March 17, 8:00 a.m., at First Parish
Are you burning to do something positive to impact women’s lives? If so, please come on March 17 to the next meeting of the Advocates for Women’s Empowerment! We’ll discuss upcoming events and want to hear your ideas about actions and initiatives to advocate for women. All are welcome to our meetings and events (men, women, people of all gender identities and expressions). Our meetings are the third Saturday of the month. Contact Lora Venesy at ven...@comcast.net with questions or to join our mailing list.

FirstParishinConcord

Mar 14, 2018, 3:29:04 PM3/14/18
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com