UPDATES MY TWO BEADS WORTH - AUGUST 20, 2008

Jeanne Svhiyeyi Aga Chadwick

Aug 21, 2008, 7:36:16 AM8/21/08
to My Two Beads Worth

My Two Beads Worth Updates

August 20, 2008

I'd like to welcome all our newest members to the update list for My Two Beads Worth. Your interest is very much appreciated and I am glad that you decided to subscribe to the update list.

My Two Beads Worth tries to bring you the latest and important news from Indian country as well as other features for your enjoyment and education. I try to provide a long list of listings to other publications and sources of information, so that you may learn more about North American Indian people and nations. More than a newspaper it's an ezine - like an online specialized magazine and my goal is to do the best job I can in providing you with a wide-variety of information.

This ezine does not stick to any specific schedule in its publication. I work on Indian time and so I try my best to get the publication's latest updates out to you as often as I can.

As you know, due to health reasons, I have not been able to put out updates as often as I would like to do. In this update, I have reports from July and into August and I felt that the older reports may be of interest to some of you as it's easy to miss some news and upcoming event information with so much information being processed every day on many lists, in other publications, etc. So, I hope you don't mind reading what I have provided, even if the date in getting it online is much later than I would have liked to do. I'm doing as much as I can, and as often as I can, so I appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you!

Again, thank you for subscribing. Please feel free to contact me at anytime at Publisher/Editor/Webmaster I will try my best to respond as soon as I can. Many blessings to all.

Jeanne Svhiyeyi Aga Chadwick
Publisher/Editor/Webmaster

Some of the reports date back to July. However, I felt that since I had prepared them, why not post them now, since I'm fairly certain that some of us may not have had the chance to read this.

Mohawk Grandmothers attacked - Compilation of Reports

In Honor of the Mohawk People

Video Report - Mohawk Jurisdiction

Boy with long hair - School wants him to get a haircut

A sneak preview inside a few good books

Chiefs resolve to bring our Ancestors home

Attorney Statements

John McCain - Words of a Fool

A Must see Video - banned on other sites - from Brasscheck TV

Cherokee Oconee History

Re-visiting the war of 1675-1676

Interpreting after the largest ICE Raid in US History-A Personal Account

BIA shuts unsafe jail in Pine Ridge

Sacred Land News

Contents.HTML

Main Page

My Two Beads Worth © 2000-2008

American Indian, First Nations and Indigenous News Online

My Two Beads Worth website

In accordance with Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only.U.S.C. S.107 http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107/HTML

My Two Beads Worth is non-profit, non-commercialized and receives no funding, grants, donations or any financial aid in its publication.

TO SUBSCRIBE: Send a blank email to Subscribe to My Two Beads Worth You may also subscribe directly on the site, by entering your email address in the Yahoo groups sign-up box. Your email address will never be sold, shared, or revealed. To UNSUB from this list, please send an email to Unsubscribe My Two Beads Worth

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this letter cannot be considered spam as long as we include: Contact information & a Removal Link

Member of the Native American Journalist Association

Independent non-profit news

Running Horse

Last updated on August 20, 2008

10.jpg