Hsieh Forbes column: Why More Employers Are Not Hiring Smokers And What To Do About It

Paul Hsieh

Jan 30, 2020, 11:02:34 AM1/30/20
to FIRM-Activists, firm...@googlegroups.com, FRODO (Front Range Objectivist Discussion Online)
My latest Forbes column is now out: "Why More Employers Are Not Hiring Smokers And What To Do About It".

I discuss how we can address "lifestyle discrimination" by employers by repealing existing bad laws, rather than imposing new bad regulations.

Also: Have you ever wondered why you get health insurance from your employer, but not your car or homeowner's insurance? I cover that bizarre "feature" of the US economy as well.

Paul Hsieh
E-mail: <paulh...@gmail.com>