Hsieh Forbes Column: 11 Bizarre Consequences Of The COVID-19 Pandemic

Paul Hsieh

Apr 7, 2020, 11:18:25 AM4/7/20
to FIRM-Activists, firm...@googlegroups.com
My latest Forbes column is a lighter change-of-pace from my more usual somber and serious pieces.  Thanks to Ari Armstrong for the first item on the list.

Here is the opening:
Imagine you had fallen into a coma a month ago and had just woken up. How much would the world have changed?

The COVID-19 virus has created enormous suffering and challenges for many around the world. I don’t wish to minimize the hardships everyone is enduring.

And yet, there have also been numerous bizarre, quirky, and sometimes even humorous twists, such as...

Paul Hsieh
E-mail: <paulh...@gmail.com>