Fatal Error: Class 'sfWebDebugForSf12' not found in....

1 view

Stephen at Sacramento

Sep 10, 2009, 4:07:10 PM9/10/09
to firesymfony
Hello,
I've installed firesymfony and the Firefox browser add-on. I've also
corrected the typo shown in the install instructions at
http://www.symfony-project.org/blog/2009/09/09/firesymfony-installing-and-configuring-the-plugin.

I'm getting the following error when when I launch any page in my dev
environment:

Fatal error: Class 'sfWebDebugForSf12' not found in /home/
microdataware/symfony/lib/log/sfWebDebugLogger.class.php on line 96

I can launch pages in my other environments, but not in dev.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Stephen at Sacramento

Sep 10, 2009, 4:19:32 PM9/10/09
to firesymfony
Oops. Problem solved. I un-corrected the typo which wasn't a typo at
all, and the plugin now works.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Stephen