only one URL by tab bug

1 view

Macdom

Sep 15, 2009, 12:14:25 PM9/15/09
to firesymfony
I've tried the firesymfony extension. Looks great but, difficult to
use for me !
If I open a particular URL in a new tab, I can see the symfony debug
datas (very nice) but if I want to follow a link, event if I reload
the page (with the refresh button, or follow a link to the same URL),
there's no datas for the symfony debug tab, but all the others datas
from the others tabs of firebug.
On a particular page, if I open a link "in a new tab", firesymfony
works for this new tab ?!?
It seems that the firesymfony works only the first time for a
particular firefox tab !
I use FF 3.0.5 and firebug 1.4.2 on a gentoo, with sf 1.2.8.

Any ideas ?

M4cdom

Videla Alvaro

Sep 15, 2009, 9:31:38 PM9/15/09
to fires...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you try the latest version? This has to do with the events fired by Firefox and Firebug to the plugin.

That version is not certified yet, so you will have to logging to get it.

Cheers,

Alvaro

Macdom

Sep 16, 2009, 8:53:34 AM9/16/09