Problem using the plugin with symfony 1.2.1

habi

Jan 5, 2009, 9:32:29 AM1/5/09
to firesymfony
Hi,

i like your plugin but have a problem now with symfony 1.2.1. I get
this PHP error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method
fsWebDebugPanelConfig::removeobjects() in /Users/thaberkern/projects/
symfony/sfdemo/plugins/firesymfonyPlugin/lib/
fsWebDebugPanelConfig.class.php on line 46

Timo

alvaro

Jan 5, 2009, 10:12:04 AM1/5/09
to fires...@googlegroups.com
Hi Timo,

Thanks for reporting the bug.

I will check it as soon as I have time.

I filed the bug:

http://code.google.com/p/firesymfony/issues/detail?id=9

Please check there to follow the status of it.

Thanks,

Alvaro

alvaro

Jan 5, 2009, 11:05:32 AM1/5/09
to fires...@googlegroups.com
There is a new release addressing this problem, see:

http://www.symfony-project.org/plugins/firesymfonyPlugin/1_0_8

Alvaro

habi

Jan 6, 2009, 9:09:52 AM1/6/09
to firesymfony
Hi Alvaro,

thanks for fixing the problem. For your information. I just added a
description of the plugin to the second edition of my german symfony-
book (http://www.amazon.de/Das-Symfony-Framework-Enterprise-
Anwendungen/dp/393908414X/ref=sr_1_1?
ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1231250948&sr=8-1). The second edition will be
published in march 2009.

Timo

alvaro

Jan 6, 2009, 9:13:59 AM1/6/09
to fires...@googlegroups.com
Hi Timo,

Cool news :)

BTW, do you plan to show some screenshots? If so I'm currently working
in a revamp of the plugin that I hope to publish soon.

Alvaro

habi

Jan 7, 2009, 5:13:45 AM1/7/09
to firesymfony
Hi,

yes i show one or two screenshots.

If you will get it done in the next two weeks (end of january) i can
include the new interface. Or you can send me screenshots of a
development version or something.

If you want we can discuss this via private mail.

Timo