can't install neither mozilla plugin or symfony plugin

6 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

thierrybo

ongelezen,
14 mrt 2009, 10:28:5914-03-2009
aan firesymfony
sorry, there are docs to use it in SF 1.2, but installing it outputs :

Executing: symfony plugin:install http://plugins.symfony-project.com/firesymfonyPlugin
>> plugin installing plugin "http://plugi...-project.com/firesymfonyPlugin"

You try to install a symfony 1.0 plugin.
Please read the help message of this task to know how to install a
plugin for the current version of symfony.

Then I can't install firefox plugin on a french Firefox 3.0.7
(ubuntu), surprisingly it works with an english Firefox 3.0.7:

Firefox can't install file

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/downloads/file/42469/firesymfony-1.0.4-fx.xpi

reason : Invalide hash (possible download corruption)
-261

or :

reason : Invalid package
-207

alvaro

ongelezen,
14 mrt 2009, 10:39:4814-03-2009
aan fires...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback,

At the moment I'm working in a new version of the plugin and the
extension. I will see to address those issues. If you can please open
tickets in the google project page.

http://code.google.com/p/firesymfony

Regards,

Alvaro

thierrybo

ongelezen,
14 mrt 2009, 14:12:2914-03-2009
aan firesymfony
OK,

you can close the two issues, I found a workaround. I can install the
symfony plugin form a local traball, and the issue with the firefox
plugin is related to some incompatibility with some of my other
firefox plugins, works well on a fresh profile.

On 14 mar, 15:39, alvaro <videlalv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your feedback,
>
> At the moment I'm working in a new version of the plugin and the
> extension. I will see to address those issues. If you can please open
> tickets in the google project page.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/firesymfony
>
> Regards,
>
> Alvaro
>
> On Mar 14, 2009, at 10:28 PM, thierrybo wrote:
>

> > sorry, there are docs to use it in SF 1.2, but installing it outputs :
>
> > Executing: symfony plugin:installhttp://plugins.symfony-project.com/firesymfonyPlugin
>
> > You try to install a symfony 1.0 plugin.
> > Please read the help message of this task to know how to install a
> > plugin for the current version of symfony.
>
> > Then I can't install firefox plugin on a french Firefox 3.0.7
> > (ubuntu), surprisingly it works with an english Firefox 3.0.7:
>
> > Firefox can't install file
>
> >https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/downloads/file/42469/firesym...
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden