no data hits are seen. All 0's

Waldy

Mar 24, 2009, 4:32:01 PM3/24/09
to firestats-users
Hi, I've installed firestat using firestat installer on my linux/
apache box runing Joomla 1.5.9. Everything seems fine except no data
hits are seen. All 0's.

so I'm running SUSE 10.1 Joomla 1.5.9 PHP 1.5.2 MySQL 5.0.18 firestat
1.6.1

Installed in http://my-ip-address/firestats

I've installed & enabled the joomla extension and configured with ID 6
& document root to /home/media/web/html/firestats in extension (as
advised) & on the firestat site management.

i've tried enabling & disabling Mutex as this gave a warning.

here is the system test results:

regards Waldy

FireStats 1.6.1-stable system test

Test name Result PHP Version Passed Files integrity test Failed
warning lib/ip2c/db.version altered warning lib/ip2c/ip-to-country.bin
altered Database status Passed Session Passed Mutex test Warning:
Mutex is disabled Ajax test Passed