no results showing no hits

Disciple Mattias

Apr 16, 2017, 3:23:31 AM4/16/17
to firestats-users
I have installed firestats but i get no hits, zero hits.

When i use tools.php i get file integrity test failed and mutax test failed.

Do i need to put the directory of my apache access.log somewhere  in a config file ?

What is wrong , how do i fix it?

I use dsm synology and php5.6 and apache 2.2

Mattias

Omry

Apr 16, 2017, 11:54:56 AM4/16/17
to firestats-users
Mutex test is not very reliable, so it's probably not related.
Read the instructions, in particular the last part:

"Once you have FireStats installed into the database, go to the sites tab, add a site - and click on the help button next to your new site for integration instructions."