Graphs

tribe...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2009, 11:11:04 AM3/12/09
to firestats-users
Howdy,

I know graphs have been requested a long time a go, two plus years in
fact.

I like firestats, but with out an easy way to see trends I may have to
use something else.

Is there any way I can export the firestats data and use it in
something like excel?

Or are they any plans to add a graph?

A simple visits / page views for the past x days is all i really
need...

Omry Yadan

Mar 13, 2009, 4:45:57 AM3/13/09
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
you can use PHPMyAdmin to export the data to any format you would like,
but you will have to understand the way FireStats keeps the data to be
able to use it.

there are plans to add graphs, but don't hold your breath.

Psyc

Mar 14, 2009, 2:00:21 PM3/14/09
to firestats-users
Hi Omry,

I'd had a look in your demo and FireStats looks brilliant but the
graph feature is needed and will
make FireStats more powerful.

However, could you provide information how FireStats keeps the data in
the database?

cheers
alex

On 13 Mrz., 09:45, Omry Yadan <o...@yadan.net> wrote:
> you can use PHPMyAdmin to export the data to any format you would like,
> but you will have to understand the way FireStats keeps the data to be
> able to use it.
>
> there are plans to add graphs, but don't hold your breath.

Omry Yadan

Mar 17, 2009, 5:27:34 PM3/17/09
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
I documented some of the important tables for you here:

http://firestats.cc/wiki/TablesStructure