small handling issue with 1.6RC3

ovivan...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2008, 1:23:05 AM12/3/08
to firestats-users
hello Omry,

using wpmu 2.6.3 I noticed that when I go to dashboard => firestats,
and select another of the sites stats to display, then go to
dashboard, the firestats widget in the dashboar dshows the stats of
the site I last selected...
and this is not obvious. I was jsut wondering, why when I checked
inside dashboard => firestats, I saw different figures thatn when I
checked straight from the dashboard, only now realized the figures
were for different sites.

can you fix it that the dashboard always shows the figures for the
main site in wpmu or fix the widget in the dashboard so it shows the
site's name in the stats that is being displayed?

I hope that makes sense to you.

Omry Yadan

Dec 3, 2008, 1:49:30 AM12/3/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
Switching the site in FireStats effects the current selected site, and
all futher requests are filtered based on it.

Only the site admin can change the selected blog, so this issue only
effect the site admin and not normal users.

if you want to check the statistics for another blog and don't want to
change the site in the main blog you can access firestats while logged
into the other blog.