Unexpected output: FireStats error processing pending hits: Internal error

scholastic

Feb 24, 2009, 2:52:21 AM2/24/09
to firestats-users
Yerterday, there's NO problem with firestats in my WordPress 2.7.1
blog. But today i got error message in the very top of my WordPress
blog, both in Firestats section (WP Dashboard) and in normal site view
(browsing). The error is look like this :

Unexpected output: FireStats error processing pending hits: Internal
error : no id for referrer http://www.mysite.com/

I am using 1.6.0-stable, so please tell me what wrong.

Omry Yadan

Feb 25, 2009, 1:58:57 AM2/25/09
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
first backup your FireStats tables and email me a copy.

as a temporary workaround you can switch the hits processing mode to
"Process immediately" in the settings tab .