Fire Stats Installation errors

dara...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2008, 9:49:35 PM12/10/08
to firestats-users
Hello,

I installed firestats to my website, in the root directory, sig the
automated installer.

I then added the path to the plugin parameters and enabled it. Upon
doing so I got a mysql error and the CSS on the Joomla admin page
appears to have broken (the fonts got all out of whack).

The error I got was:

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be
resource, null given in /<my root path edited for security reasons>/
firestats/lib/ezsql/mysql/ez_sql_mysql.php on line 184

Then, when I go to my home page I get these three errors and the CSS
breaks on the page as well (again the font sizes are out of whack)

Notice: Database not connected in /<my root path edited for security
reasons>/firestats/php/db-common.php on line 258

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be
resource, null given in /<my root path edited for security reasons>/
firestats/lib/ezsql/mysql/ez_sql_mysql.php on line 184

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be
resource, null given in /<my root path edited for security reasons>/
firestats/lib/ezsql/mysql/ez_sql_mysql.php on line 184

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks