Install Error on Joomla 1.5

vachatterus

Dec 30, 2008, 3:01:27 PM12/30/08
to firestats-users
Hi,
I am trying to install firestats on my Joomla 1.5 host. I get the
error message shown below. I am not sure where to start. Can anyone
help me?

Thanks,
vachatterus

FireStats Installer 1.0.3-stable
Hide error evaluating response : Response text:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
required '/home/vacnhp/public_html/vacnhp/firestats-installer/lib/json/
JSON.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/vacnhp/
public_html/vacnhp/firestats-installer/php/ajax-handler.php on line 3
Choose a password
Please choose a password for the FireStats installer
Password
Verify password
Continue

Omry Yadan