FireStats 1.4

Omry Yadan

Oct 24, 2007, 5:32:00 PM10/24/07
to firestats-i18n
Hi all,

this is a special reminder for those of you who haven't updated the
translation for FireStats 1.4:

<spacial reminder>

Please update the translation.

</spacial reminder>

Thanks.

As always, if any of you have any problems don't hesitate to contact me
(or ask in the list).

Omry.

Marco Peverelli

Oct 24, 2007, 7:25:58 PM10/24/07
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
I've completely missed it, sorry for delay. Just committed, anyway.

And now, I run to update FireStats version inside my blog :-)

MP

JP

Oct 25, 2007, 1:58:08 AM10/25/07
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
german update complete!

regards, Johannes
http://blog.nedso.org/

2007/10/24, Omry Yadan <om...@yadan.net>:

--
grü, Jo
http://blog.nedso.org/

joeco...@msn.com

Oct 26, 2007, 3:59:45 AM10/26/07
to firestats-i18n
Hi all,

Done... well, I think so. How easy was it expected to be this time?
there was nothing new according to POedit. Only possibles, which
seemed ok.

I fear something went wrong, since it was this easy, but everything
went kinda smooth with Tortoise and POedit?

Peter

Omry Yadan

Oct 26, 2007, 5:08:21 AM10/26/07
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
You probably did not check-out the 1.4 bracnch but the 1.3 into a
directory named firestats-1.4.