FireStats 1.3 translations: 6 done, 9 to go.

Omry Yadan

Jul 31, 2007, 2:02:23 PM7/31/07
to firestats-i18n
FireStats 1.3 is approaching stable version, and only 6 out of 15
language files have been updated.

please, if you haven't done so already, please update your translation.

Omry.

Awflasher(GuoQirui)

Jul 31, 2007, 9:34:58 PM7/31/07
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
I will start it as soon as possible.

2007/8/1, Omry Yadan <om...@yadan.net>:
--
我的个人主页:
My homepage:

joeco...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2007, 4:47:40 AM8/3/07
to firestats-i18n
Hi Omry (and you other guys),

I now finally had time to finish the Danish version. Sorry about the
delay, but was in China all of July and is hit by a cold atm. So I
have been a little set back.

My computer is set back too. I had to reformat some months ago during
an upgrade, so my password to commit my changes to the branch got lost
thus I can't commit. I'll be sending Omry an email with my update
instead, and hope to recieve the pass/login in return.

Happy translating guys! :-)

Peter
Denmark

Awflasher(GuoQirui)

Aug 3, 2007, 6:17:31 AM8/3/07
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
It's cool that you are in China,
well, the Chinese Simplified translation might be delay for some days, i will try my best to finish it asap.

Marco Peverelli

Aug 3, 2007, 6:37:07 PM8/3/07
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
Not a very good idea to release a stable version in August, Omry! :-)
I'm looking at the sea right now, while reading emails with a cell phone, and my PC is both off and left at home. So I'm afraid Italian translation should wait for about two weeks...

Happy coding!

MP

Omry Yadan

Aug 3, 2007, 7:09:48 PM8/3/07
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
Marco, enjoy your vacation, and don't read emails! :)