FireStats 1.6 will be out soon.

Omry Yadan

Oct 4, 2008, 11:49:16 AM10/4/08
to firestats-i18n
Hi Guys and Gals,

FireStats 1.6 will be out soon, please update the translation for the
1.6 branch.

To get an idea about what's new in the new version, check this up :
http://firestats.cc/wiki/FireStats1.6_WhatsNew

as always, if you have any problems, don't hesitate to ask for my help.

Please remember that the URL that allow committing of changes to the
repository was changed a few months ago.

if get a permission error when you try to commit, you are probably still
using the old URL.

check out FireStats from :

http://svn.firestats.cc/auth/branches

copy your translation file over, and commit again.

Omry.

JP

Oct 4, 2008, 12:01:57 PM10/4/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Omry,

I will try to complete the tran on monday!

Have a nice weekend,
Johannes

Awflasher(GuoQirui)

Oct 4, 2008, 12:02:15 PM10/4/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
Got. WIll do the Chinese translation later.

--
Blog in Chinese (Simplified)
http://www.awflasher.com/blog/

Blog in English
http://www.ifgogo.com/

JP

Oct 6, 2008, 1:39:53 AM10/6/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
I completed the Translation.
Revision is now 2032.

Have a nice day,

Johannes

Omry Yadan

Oct 6, 2008, 3:03:55 AM10/6/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
You da man.

brainbooster

Oct 6, 2008, 4:01:07 AM10/6/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
fr_FR is updated

Omry Yadan

Oct 6, 2008, 6:04:11 AM10/6/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
great, thanks.

I am sending you an invitation to the FireStats members area, in case
you want to try the new RSS thing :).