SVN Repository change

Omry Yadan

Jul 19, 2008, 5:13:30 AM7/19/08
to firestats-i18n
Hi Everyone,

A new repository URL was added:

http://svn.firestats.cc/auth

commits will only be possible when using this URL
(http://svn.firestats.cc/ is now read only).

the reason for this change is that I want to have some functionality
(WordPress RSS Subscribers) in 1.6 available only to people who
contributed to the project (like you guys and like people who donated).

due to SVN annoying bug, it's not possible to have an anonymously
accessible repository with some protected directories, and this is the
workaround.

The simplest way for you guys to be able to commit is simply to delete
the branches directory you currently have and check it out again from

http://svn.firestats.cc/auth/branches

otherwise you will not be able to commit your translations.

please let me know if you bump into any problems with this.

Thanks,

Omry.