FireStats 1.5

Omry Yadan

Feb 22, 2008, 6:01:24 PM2/22/08
to firestats-i18n
Ladies and Gentlemen,
The FireStats conglomerate is pleased to announce the impending release
of FireStats 1.5! :)
1.5.0-beta will be released soon, possibly tomorrow.

you can see what's new here:
http://firestats.cc/wiki/FireStats1.5_WhatsNew

I have created a new branch for it:
http://firestats.cc/browser/branches/firestats-1.5

Please start updating your translations.

Thanks,
Omry.

Awflasher(GuoQirui)

Feb 22, 2008, 7:15:15 PM2/22/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
weoooooll coool!!
Looooking forward to that.

--
我的个人主页:
My homepage:

JP

Feb 23, 2008, 5:50:06 AM2/23/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
hi Omry,
sorry, but i do not have the time to update the tran this weekend.
i will begin mondy morning, hope this is no problem!

so i wish you all a nice weekend!
Johannes

2008/2/23, Omry Yadan <om...@yadan.net>:

--
grü, Jo

Omry Yadan

Feb 23, 2008, 9:07:34 AM2/23/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Johannes,

No problem at all.

it will take at least a few weeks before 1.5 will turn stable.

until then, It's fine to have outdated translations in it.

joeco...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2008, 4:36:23 AM2/25/08
to firestats-i18n
Sorry, just saw this message today. Will look into it monday or
tuesday :-)

Best regards

Peter
Danish Translation

joeco...@msn.com

Feb 27, 2008, 4:20:55 AM2/27/08
to firestats-i18n
Danish translation should be done now. Helluva job this time, since I
found out that 1.4 weren't updated either. That explains what went
wrong last time. Sorry for the delay.

Best regards
Peter
http://www.joecool.dk/blog
> >         Omry.- Hide quoted text -

Omry Yadan

Feb 27, 2008, 4:30:46 AM2/27/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
Great.

remind me what went wrong last time?

joeco...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2008, 4:34:01 AM2/27/08
to firestats-i18n
As we say in denmark it was an "error 40". The error was 40cm from the
monitor....

I somehow had the wrong path to the branch, and therefore I was shown
that nothing much was changed. I corrected the path today, and got a
whole bunch of work to do. :-)

Omry Yadan

Feb 27, 2008, 4:35:53 AM2/27/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
hehe.

good one, error 40.

:)

JP

Feb 27, 2008, 6:28:06 AM2/27/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
error 40, lol!
also known as "pebkac"
(problem existing between keyboard and chair)

Johannes
http://nedso.org/

2008/2/27, Omry Yadan <om...@yadan.net>:

--
grü, Jo

Marco Peverelli

Feb 27, 2008, 9:57:10 PM2/27/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
Italian updated. Long life to the queen, and to the project too. :-D

MP

Markus Amalthea Magnuson

Mar 11, 2008, 8:00:39 AM3/11/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com
I can't seem to update the Swedish translation. After I have opened
the 1.5 branch, changed the path from 1.4 to 1.5, and clicked Update,
I get a dialogue saying "Parsing C# files…" which never ends. I am
using PoEdit 1.4.0 on Mac OS X.

Also, I actually won't have much time for future translations of
FireStats, you should try to find someone else to do the Swedish
translation. I am very sorry about this :( I promise I will continue
updating until you find someone though.

cheers
--
http://konstochvanligasaker.se
http://nattlek.se

"Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few
pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast."
– Douglas Adams

Omry Yadan

Mar 11, 2008, 10:38:48 AM3/11/08
Markus Amalthea Magnuson wrote:
> I can't seem to update the Swedish translation. After I have opened
> the 1.5 branch, changed the path from 1.4 to 1.5, and clicked Update,
> I get a dialogue saying "Parsing C# files…" which never ends. I am
> using PoEdit 1.4.0 on Mac OS X.

That's strange.
try to delete the c# file from /integration/c# .
there are no strings to be translated in it.

> Also, I actually won't have much time for future translations of
> FireStats, you should try to find someone else to do the Swedish
> translation. I am very sorry about this :( I promise I will continue
> updating until you find someone though.

Okay, thanks for translating so far.
I`ll look for a new maintainer for the Swedish translation.

Omry.

Fábio Nogueira

Mar 15, 2008, 7:33:27 PM3/15/08
to firesta...@googlegroups.com

Portuguese version.. done!

[]'s

--
Fábio "Elvis" Nogueira
Linux User: 351173  |  Distribuição: Ubuntu Gutsy | Foresight Linux