List of Available Consultants - Nihaki Systems inc.

Chris

May 28, 2015, 11:19:34 AM5/28/15
to fire...@googlegroups.com
Click here to view unsubscribe options

Dear Partner,

Let me present you with list of consultants currently available.

Consultant IDJob TitleTotal ExpCurr LocationLocation PrefAvailability
CONS01Informatica Developer8 YrsNJNJ/NYC,PAImmediate
CONS010Java Developer5 yearsNJOpenImmediate
CONS011Salesforce.com Administrator 7* YrsMontvale, NJOpenImmediate
CONS012ETL QA Analyst7 years of experienceTXOpen NationwideImmediate
CONS013QA Analyst9+ YrsNJNJ/NY CityImmediate
CONS014QA Analyst/Tester7 yrsChicago, ILChicago, Missouri, IndianaImmediate
CONS015SalesForce.com Administrator/Business Analyst6YearsKennesaw, GA OpenImmediate
CONS017Sharepoint Admin6 years of experienceNJNJ/NYImmediate
CONS018QA Lead Manual13+ yrsSan Francisco, CA Open NationwideImmediate
CONS019Sr. Business Objects Developer/ Lead8 years of experiencePhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, PAImmediate
CONS02.Net Developer7+yrsColumbus OHOpen NationwideImmediate
CONS023Microstrategy Developer7+ YrsMIOpen NationwideImmediate
CONS024Sr. J2EE Consultant9 yerasAtlantaGeorgia1 Week Notice
CONS025SalesForce.com Admin & Developer7 YearsNJOpenImmediate
CONS026salesforce Developer5 yearsNJOpenImmediate
CONS027salesforce Developer6YearsNJOpenImmediate
CONS028SalesForce.com Admin & Developer6YearsNJOpenImmediate
CONS029SalesForce.com Administrator7 YearsNJOpenImmediate
CONS03Lead/Senior Associate QA9 years of experienceNJNJ/NYCImmediate
CONS04Workday Project Manager/Business Analyst7+ YrsNew JerseyNJ/NYImmediate
CONS06Salesforce Developer7+ YrsChester, VAVAImmediate
CONS08Java/J2EE Developer5 YrsNJopenImmediate
 SAP Mobility9 years of experienceNJOpenImmediate

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Chris Mathews

Nihaki Systems

Phone: 732-438-1906 Extn: 102
Fax: 732-200-3425
Mail Id: ch...@nihaki.com
http://www.nihaki.com

gtalk:ch...@nihaki.com

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list Click Here  to Remove from the mailing list.

This email is generated using CONREP software.

G1906

Chris