Kinann handles backlash

Karl

Mar 5, 2017, 11:51:55 AM3/5/17
to FirePick
It's been interesting exploring backlash. Backlash is wacky and non-linear. I also love the term "deadband", which I learned reading about backlash.

Kinann now handles backlash, which means that a single calibration run should handle backlash, Y-axis skew and bed leveling using Kinann neural networks (KNN).
We've already discussed  y-axis skew and bed leveling, but backlash wackiness deserves its own document:

Joshua Pritt

Mar 5, 2017, 12:01:22 PM3/5/17
to fire...@googlegroups.com
Dude this is pretty amazing.  A VERY good write up well formatted and with graphs and images!
Nothing but gold stars from me!

Karl

Mar 5, 2017, 12:28:35 PM3/5/17
to FirePick
Backlash has been bugging me for quite a while. I'm glad that we now have a deadband sword. :D