Is There a way to get all the xpaths of link, button, checkbox etc.. from a url using firepath

138 wyświetleń

Vikas Krishnamraju

nieprzeczytany,
10 maj 2012, 12:12:3110.05.2012
do fire...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

My query is here is i need all the Xpath's from a page at a single shot. My simple question is whether there is a way to automate firapath. Coz i need all the xpath's of links, buttons, checkboxes etc. and store them in .cs file and use it where ever required. if not by firepath do we have such coding techniques already built. If So could anyone please let me know. May be this post is out of the scope thought i would get some useful info. As of now firepath gives me the xpath of only selected element on a page. So i need the whole collection of Xpaths from a page. Thanks in advacne..

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0