Element disappears afer selecting another element

Joachim Hahn

Mar 30, 2017, 6:03:04 AM3/30/17
to FirePath
Hi everybody,

I know this is a quite unspecific question for a specific project, but maybe anyone heard of something related.

I have a quite complex single page application. Somewhere inside there is a select box. Whenever I click (XPATH) on the items in the select box, another unrelated element disappears from the screen.

The vanished element is still in the code and when I click it (inside XPATH) or its parent it reappears.

Seems to be a rendering bug of FF oder Firepath.

Did anybody had similar problems?

thx