Searching Firepath 0.9.7.1.1 (latest version)

K Schubert

Jul 17, 2020, 11:33:45 AM7/17/20
to FirePath
Hello,
I have got an older Selenium course to learn and there are a lots of Tutorials based on an FireFox with Firepath as included AddOn.
Due to the strict (and for me really not helpful) handling of the older versions by Mozilla they removed it from their website.
I know that I should use a more modern browser to surf the internet, but what about a decision to take an older version to learn (maybe in some VM) ??
I have been one of the first to use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer, but due to this behaviour of Mozilla I will change to something like Chrome or Opera or Safari, I will see.
Ok, this only aside.
I think I really searched the whole Internet, have even been on some chinese sites, but could not get it.
Can anybody help me and send me the last version of Firepath or put it anywhere in a cloud and put the link here?
Would be really great !
Thanks in advance !
Schubi

Decembre

Jul 19, 2020, 12:38:57 AM7/19/20
to FirePath
I agree with you :
The Firepath was (and is always) the best addon - so useful in conjunction with the defunct Firebug to work on CSS...
And actualy i can't find the same uasability with their new devtools
You can find it with:
Classic Add-ons Archive (release)
About i:

This catalog contains 93,598 versions of 19,450 Firefox add-ons created by 14,274 developers over the past 15 years using XUL/XPCOM technology

before Mozilla decided to ruin the classic extensions ecosystem and go exclusively to WebExtensions.