startup problems : php, ajax, writing a file

fran

Feb 8, 2010, 2:25:23 AM2/8/10
to FireFox POW - Users Group
I would like to use pow but I have serious and time consumpting
startup problems.

php:

I put a php folder into htdocs and changed system/startup.sjs

pow_server.APP_HANDLERS['php'] = 'php/php-cgi.exe';
pow_server.APP_HANDLERS['php'] = 'D:\Documents and Settings\...
\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\...default\pow\htdocs\php-
cgi.exe';

I tried with slash, without slash, complete path, relative path,
forward slashes, backward slashes and so on ...
Nothing worked. On calling a test.php there come up a cmd-Window for a
piece of a second, too short to read anything.

can anybody tell me the correct entry for startup.sjs when the php dir
is beneath the htdocs dir (htdocs/php) ?

Second - ajax - I copied the example out of FAQ into a file and called
it form webbrowser: the page was appropriately shown, but pressing the
Go-Button nothing changes.
:?)

Third: writing a file. I want to set the filename (for the file to
write) dynamically. There should be any way to pass the appropriate
filename to pow. But how? php like ?

Thanks in advance
fran