Curing Panic Attacks and Depersonalization Fast and Naturally

Greg Brown

Nov 4, 2009, 2:51:41 PM11/4/09
to Panic Firefox Addon
For many people with severe anxiety disorders, curing panic attacks is
a step-by-step process of eliminating one problem area at a time.
And one of the areas that is often a huge problem for anxiety
sufferers is depersonalization.
Depersonalization is a sensation that makes you feel like you're
detached from reality. It can leave you feeling like your thoughts and
your actions are not your own, and it can be terrifying to feel this
apparent loss of control.
Until recently, there were very few good resources if you wanted to
learn more about depersonalization and how to stop it.
But in the last few years there have been a couple of good books
written on the subject, both of which I think can help you if you're
experiencing depersonalisation.
The best book on the subject is "Feeling Unreal" by Daphne Simeon and
Jeffrey Abugel. But I'm going to suggest you read that one second if
you're just getting started in understanding your depersonalization.
The other book I'd like to recommend to you is the one I think you
should read first. It's called "Overcoming Depersonalization and
Feelings of Unreality," and it's written by Anthony S. Davis.
"Overcoming Depersonalization..." is a much more basic book, and it
relies on some cognitive behavioural therapy techniques that are not
always effective, but this book will give you a solid foundation of
everything you should know about the condition.
Once you've gone through this one, that would be a great time for you
to take things a step further and move on to "Feeling Unreal" by
Daphne Simeon and Jeffrey Abugel.
These two books can dramatically improve your problems with
depersonalization and take you another step closer to curing panic
attacks for good.

Cure Your Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Ocd Or Agoraphobia... Permanently! -
http://charlesclin.blogspot.com/#