Mentored Bugs - Friday cleanups

Mark Banner

Sep 17, 2021, 5:16:00 AM9/17/21
to firefox-dev list
Please can you spend a little time with some end-of-week clean-ups:
  • Review your own mentored bugs.
    • Is the bug still valid?
    • Does the bug have clear information that anyone can know exactly what needs doing, and where the relevant parts of the code can be found?
    • Does the bug have a [lang=...] whiteboard tag?
  • Review mentored bugs associated with past employees.
    • Firefox and Toolkit
    • Is the bug still valid?
    • Is it in a suitable state to be mentored? Do you want to take over mentorship?
    • If it isn't, please clear the mentored field.
      • If any bugs remain next Friday, I'll clear the mentored fields of those, on the assumption that they are now unowned.

Why do this now?

In a few weeks there is planned to be another Outreachy cycle starting. We'll therefore have potential students looking for good-first-bugs and mentored bugs. Having a good "clean" list will help students and also those that are potentially mentoring the projects.

Thank you,

Mark