the world is safe once more for defineLazyPreferenceGetter

已查看 12 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andrew McCreight

未读,
2022年10月3日 10:12:452022/10/3
收件人 Firefox Dev
If you have had the misfortune of adding a call to XPCOMUtils.defineLazyPreferenceGetter() and getting weird a weird DOM assertion cache->PreservingWrapper() inside DOMJSProxyHandler.cpp (bug 1762665), I have fixed the underlying XPConnect issue that was causing this crash in bug 1543537, so you should be able to freely use defineLazyPreferenceGetter again without worrying.

I think this bug effectively dates to the introduction of the cycle collector around 2008, but it seems to have popped up occasionally starting around 2019. I'm sorry that it took me so long to fix. I've also reverted most of the workarounds in bug 1792457.

Andrew

回复全部
回复作者
转发