New high-level overview docs added to firefox-source-docs

Dave Townsend

Jul 27, 2023, 8:59:15 AM7/27/23
to Firefox Dev
Thanks to the help of more folks than I can remember we've now added some high-level overviews on our applications to firefox-source-docs. This is targeted at new contributors/employees to help them understand the main pieces of the applications and how they fit together. It's deliberately basic, mostly just summaries of the components that link through to the more detailed docs available elsewhere.

I'm sure that we've missed things that should be included, it would be great if you could take a look and add or correct any missing content for components you're involved with. If there are components where we don't have detailed docs on firefox-source-docs to link to then maybe this is a good excuse to add some 😉.