Planned Tree Closure Window - November 16th

Andrew Halberstadt

Oct 27, 2023, 9:26:33 AM10/27/23
to dev-platform, firefox-ci, firef...@mozilla.org, sher...@mozilla.org
Hey all,

We're planning a tree closure window to upgrade the Firefox-CI Taskcluster instance's database.

When: November 16th @ 12:00 PST
Duration: 2hrs (less if all goes well)
What to expect: All trees, including try, will be closed. Tasks that would normally be triggered (e.g via Github events or cron), may not get scheduled depending on where in the process we are. In this event the Github action would need to be repeated or cron hook triggered manually.

This upgrade will take place instead of the regularly scheduled Taskcluster version bump. Ask in #firefox-ci on Matrix if you need assistance. Please reach out if there are any reasons we should not proceed with the upgrade at this time.

Thanks,
Andrew