Autofill on Firefox Quantum

Shakib Molavi

Aug 22, 2018, 4:28:08 AM8/22/18
to firefox-...@googlegroups.com

Hi dear developer(s),

For a long time I have been using your add-on (extension) Autofill, but since I have updated my Firefox, it never worked on Firefox Quantum.

I’m interested to know if there will be a Quantum-compatible version of Autofill releasing in the future, or to know if there is any plan of making such useful extension.

Nowadays this handy tool is necessary than ever, at least in my everyday job, because of majority of reservation and registration forms I have to fill as a student.

I hope I hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Shakib

Shakib Molavi

Aug 22, 2018, 4:35:02 AM8/22/18
to firefox-...@googlegroups.com

thdoan

Aug 30, 2018, 5:02:36 PM8/30/18
to Autofill Firefox Add-on
Hi, you may be happy to know that Autofill for Firefox Quantum is finally here. See here for more info: