About Firefox v57 (Quantum)

thdoan

Nov 21, 2017, 12:46:29 PM11/21/17
to Autofill Firefox Add-on
With the launch of Firefox 57, this add-on is no longer supported. More information here:

The good news is now I can begin to port my Chrome extension over to Firefox, which has a lot more features (e.g., JavaScript rules!). Since Autofill for Chrome will be completely different, it would be a good idea to back up your Autofill rules right now in case something goes wrong when you update to the Chrome version.

REMINDER: PLEASE BACK UP ALL YOUR AUTOFILL RULES TO A CSV FILE NOW.

thdoan

Aug 12, 2018, 4:31:27 AM8/12/18
to Autofill Firefox Add-on
UPDATE:

The Autofill Chrome port is currently blocked by two Firefox Quantum bugs:

Sorry guys, it's out of my control. I don't expect these bugs to be fixed anytime soon, but some people have reported success installing Autofill for Chrome using this add-on:

tal...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2018, 1:33:00 AM8/21/18
to Autofill Firefox Add-on

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 3:31:27 AM UTC-5, thdoan wrote:

Sorry guys, it's out of my control. I don't expect these bugs to be fixed anytime soon, but some people have reported success installing Autofill for Chrome using this add-on:

I'm logged into Addons.mozilla.org, but when I try to add it, it keeps getting stuck at "Checking AMO Credentials"

Anyone else run into this and found a solution that's not tied to each session?  The solutions mentioned here and there just don't seem to work for me.  I was finally able to install it Unsigned so it will work for a session, but that's really not a solution.

I tried installing FF 56, installing CSF, then Autofill, it failed when I tried Sign Now.  Downloaded the Original crx file, uploaded it, and it failed:

Banned 3rd-party JS library

Error: Your add-on uses a JavaScript library we consider unsafe. Read more: https://bit.ly/1TRIyZY

js/jquery1.min.js
Unadvised 3rd-party JS library

Warning: Your add-on uses a JavaScript library we do not recommend. Read more: https://bit.ly/1TRIyZY

js/jquery2.min.js
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/eventPage.js line 7 column 17
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/eventPage.js line 7 column 1272
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/eventPage.js line 7 column 4594
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/eventPage.js line 7 column 4958
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/eventPage.js line 7 column 6521
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/eventPage.js line 7 column 6954
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/tooltip.js line 6 column 142
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/wizard.js line 7 column 2631
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/wizard.js line 7 column 2818
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/wizard.js line 7 column 3669
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/autofill.js line 7 column 50
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/autofill.js line 7 column 6488
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/autofill.js line 7 column 8043
eval can be harmful.

Warning: Evaluation of strings as code can lead to security vulnerabilities and performance issues, even in the most innocuous of circumstances. Please avoid using `eval` and the `Function` constructor when at all possible.'

js/autofill.js line 7 column 15173
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/autofill.js line 7 column 20354
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/options.js line 7 column 1281
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/options.js line 7 column 8269
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/options.js line 7 column 12320
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/options.js line 7 column 12585
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/options.js line 7 column 12887
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/options.js line 7 column 13341
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/options.js line 7 column 13415
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/options.js line 7 column 14204
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/options.js line 7 column 14287
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/options.js line 7 column 14403
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/options.js line 7 column 14535
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/options.js line 7 column 14584
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/options.js line 7 column 14670
Unsafe assignment to outerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/options.js line 7 column 17892
Unsafe assignment to outerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/options.js line 7 column 18161
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/options.js line 7 column 18857
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/options.js line 7 column 18973
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/options.js line 7 column 20653
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/options.js line 7 column 20844
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/options.js line 7 column 22390
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/options.js line 7 column 34455
Unsafe assignment to innerHTML

Warning: Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or fairly serious performance degradation.

js/options.js line 7 column 37436
"storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Warning: This API can cause issues when loaded temporarily using about:debugging in Firefox unless you specify applications > gecko > id in the manifest. Please see: https://mzl.la/2hizK4a for more.

js/options.js line 7 column 37658
The "update_url" property is not used by Firefox.

Warning: The "update_url" is not used by Firefox in the root of a manifest; your add-on will be updated via the Add-ons site and not your "update_url". See: https://mzl.la/25zqk4O

manifest.json
Known JS library detected

Warning: JavaScript libraries are discouraged for simple add-ons, but are generally accepted.

js/jquery2.min.js
Known JS library detected

Warning: JavaScript libraries are discouraged for simple add-ons, but are generally accepted.

js/jquery1.min.js
Known JS library detected

Warning: JavaScript libraries are discouraged for simple add-ons, but are generally accepted.

js/jquery3.min.js