Hello, can you introduce the development progress of Firefox Quantum?

gqz...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2018, 7:03:02 PM1/23/18
to Autofill Firefox Add-on
Hello, can you introduce the development progress of Firefox Quantum?

thdoan

Apr 18, 2018, 4:39:51 PM4/18/18
to Autofill Firefox Add-on
Hi, it is about 50% done. The development is not happening on the Firefox side, it's on the Chrome side as I need to overhaul it before porting. Porting is actually the easiest part.

gqz...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2018, 5:32:53 AM4/22/18
to Autofill Firefox Add-on
Thank you. Look forward to the new autofill.

在 2018年4月19日星期四 UTC+8上午4:39:51,thdoan写道:

thdoan

Jun 6, 2018, 8:50:37 PM6/6/18
to Autofill Firefox Add-on
UPDATE: Autofill v8 for Chrome is almost stable now. Once I go two weeks without a bug report, I will port the extension over to Firefox. Thanks for the patience!

gqz...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2018, 1:08:23 AM6/22/18
to Autofill Firefox Add-on
Thank you very much!