Quick Questions About Autofill

Al

Oct 7, 2018, 11:29:10 AM10/7/18
to firefox-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I used Autofill Forms for many years on my Windows computer. Now I'm on a Mac, and I'd like something that works the way the old Windows version worked.

Namely, when I see a form like this:

image.png

I want to choose a profile, click a button, and have it filled out. I don't want it filled out automatically. Also, if I go to another page, say like this one:

image.png

I want to have it filled out when I click a button. I want to set rule such as "For field AMAZON LINK or field AMAZON URL fill out with ..."

So far, I've gone through the help and done experimenting, but have been unable to figure out how to get that done.

Is there a way to get it to work like that?

Thanks,

Al Macy