Translations wanted!

Robert Nyman

Sep 10, 2009, 7:55:06 AM9/10/09
to Firefinder
Hi all,

I have now implemented full language support in Firefinder, and need
people to translate to other languages (to make it work even more
seamless with Firebug in other languages).

It's not much work, we're only talking about 16 lines/sentences.

Already supported languages are:

English
Swedish

If you have a couple of minutes over, please help! :-)

Best regards,
Robert

Robert Nyman

Sep 10, 2009, 7:58:02 AM9/10/09
to Firefinder
If you have the possibility to help out, please just reply to this
thread and I will contact you via e-mail.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Robert

JimmY2K

Sep 10, 2009, 8:05:46 AM9/10/09
to Firefinder
Here I am, Robert.
Italian translator available.

Robert Nyman

Sep 10, 2009, 8:19:44 AM9/10/09
to firef...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic!
Just sent you an e-mail.

Best regards,
Robert

Anders Brunholm Sylvest

Sep 10, 2009, 8:30:14 AM9/10/09
to Firefinder
I can do a Danish translation. :-)

Anders

Robert Nyman

Sep 10, 2009, 8:33:46 AM9/10/09
to firef...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Great! Just sent an e-mail with the texts!

Best regards,
Robert

:)avid

Sep 10, 2009, 9:03:50 AM9/10/09
to Firefinder
Hi Robert,

i can translate to German.

Best regards,
David

Robert Nyman

Sep 10, 2009, 9:07:54 AM9/10/09
to firef...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

I have already gotten a German translation, but thank you for the offer!

Best regards,
Robert

Robert Nyman

Sep 10, 2009, 4:40:46 PM9/10/09
to Firefinder
Asked for translations today, and the same evening, Firefinder now
supports six more languages:

- German
- Italian
- Swedish
- Danish
- Dutch
- Polish

+ one more on the way...
As I can see it now, French and Chinese are the most interesting
(although any other language is of course welcome).

Wonderful! Open source and friendly people is great! :-)

Best regards,
Robert