Re: Firefinder does not work with Firefox 3.6.8

Amit Paunikar

Sep 8, 2010, 8:30:24 AM9/8/10
to firef...@googlegroups.com
I installed Firebug 1.5.4 on Firefox 3.6.8, but the latest available Firefinder does not work with Firebug 1.5.4, it needs Firebug 1.01. However Firebug 1.01 does not work with Firefox 3.6.8, which means I'll have to downgrade my Firefox which I cannot do right now. Do we have a solution for this problem? Please let me know what versions of Firebug and Firefinder together would work on Firefox 3.6.8.

Thanks a lot,
-Amit

Robert Nyman

Sep 8, 2010, 8:32:38 AM9/8/10
to firef...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I haven't tested it, but I will try to look into it later. Do you have any feedback on how it doesn't work for you, and what happens?

Best regards,
Robert

Luigi Gualtieri

Sep 8, 2010, 8:35:38 AM9/8/10
to firef...@googlegroups.com
Here works like a charm (Ff 3.6.8, fb 1.5.4), but isn't a new installation.

Brice Truitt

Sep 8, 2010, 9:41:00 AM9/8/10
to firef...@googlegroups.com
I'm running firefox 3.6.8 and running fire finder 1.0.1 and I'm not having any problems utilizing firefinder. Can you provide more information, perhaps a small test case that we can use to recreate any issues?

Respectfully,
Brice

DonAmit

Sep 9, 2010, 5:20:44 AM9/9/10
to Firefinder
Ok, I now have installed "Firefinder for Firebug 1.01" on Firefox
3.6.8. I do NOT have Firebug installed. When I do Tools-> Show
Firefinder..., nothing happens. Is Firebug essential for Firefinder to
work?

Thanks,
-Amit

On Sep 8, 6:41 pm, Brice Truitt <brice.g.tru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm running firefox 3.6.8 and running fire finder 1.0.1 and I'm not having
> any problems utilizing firefinder. Can you provide more information, perhaps
> a small test case that we can use to recreate any issues?
>
> Respectfully,
> Brice
>
> On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 8:35 AM, Luigi Gualtieri
> <luigi.gualti...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Here works like a charm (Ff 3.6.8, fb 1.5.4), but isn't a new installation.
>
> > 2010/9/8 Robert Nyman <rob...@robertnyman.com>
>
> > Hi,
>
> >> I haven't tested it, but I will try to look into it later. Do you have any
> >> feedback on how it doesn't work for you, and what happens?
>
> >> Best regards,
> >> Robert

> >>  --
>
> >  --
> > .

Robert Nyman

Sep 9, 2010, 5:27:31 AM9/9/10
to firef...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes, you need to have Firebug installed for Firefinder to work: it is a Firebug extension.

Best regards,
Robert

Brice Truitt

Sep 9, 2010, 8:39:20 AM9/9/10
to firef...@googlegroups.com
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11905/

Firefinder is a Firebug addon.. Yes you need to have firebug installed.

-Brice