Firebug not comfortable Ubuntu Firefox 56.0 (64-bit)

Bala Kumaran

Oct 13, 2017, 4:08:03 AM10/13/17
to Firebug
Hi,

We have used   Ubuntu Firefox 56.0 (64-bit) Browser it was recently updated this firefox version.
unfortunately, Firebug not working my browser. please solve it,

prashantha gh

Oct 13, 2017, 10:45:34 AM10/13/17
to Firebug

Firefox 56.0 (64-bit) Browser it was recently updated this firefox version.

unfortunately, Firebug not working my browser.

Please solve this Issue

vithul nk

Oct 16, 2017, 7:42:28 AM10/16/17
to Firebug
Same issue here because the final version of firebug is 2.0.19 which is till firefox 54  now firefox is 56 so firebug is not compatible for this.

Sebastian Zartner

Oct 23, 2017, 4:41:31 AM10/23/17
to Firebug
Firebug's development is officially discontinued. Firebug users are encouraged to use the Firefox built-in developer tools instead.
See https://hacks.mozilla.org/2016/12/firebug-lives-on-in-firefox-devtools/ for more info.

Sebastian